2011年12月26日 星期一

年終的感觸

Dear my friends,

5 days more to the end of this year.

What did you do this year?
What don't you do this year?
What makes you proud and what makes you regret?

Please do everything you want to do next year no matter how hard it is and please don't make yourself regret again next year.

Life is just a timeframe. It will never ever be restarted or returned. So please just follow your heart, follow your mind to make things happen then you will lose nothing even you will die by next couple minutes.

To love someone you want to love.
To accomplish the things you want to achieve.
To go somewhere you want to go.
To improve the relationship with someone who you been loved before.
To apologies to those who you mad them.

My dear friends, I am Bill. I love you all. At the end of this year, please allow me to say thanks to all of you cause you are the part of me. You guys completed me and my life.

Thank you and wish you all the best in the coming new year.

Warmest regards,
Loves Bill

沒有留言:

張貼留言